Friday 12 November 2010

You Wrote Your Number on my Hand But it Came Off in the Rain









Photo credits to Hannah Rose and Robyn Lynch

My housemate Hannah from London Rose studies styling and photography and asked me to model for some of her work. I nervously agreed and after a day in front of the camera she managed to get several shots she deemed worthy of her portfolio. Some of her work included a 70's themed shoot, which is yet to be edited, a mock id cover and a more grungy themed shoot which are both posted above. It was a fun day. Alas I cannot wink (strangely) forcing Hannah to be slightly more creative, allowing my ring collection to take to the stage and become leading focus.

Me and my housemate Robyn, went to the apple store on regent street to watch Jimmy Carr, a favourite comedian and odd crush of mine, be interviewed about his latest DVD. After which we met him and took a photo opportunity. We decided to go for the exaggerated smile look but it didn't quite go to plan, although it looks like Jimmy got the memo too.

I cannot believe how cold it has become these past few days. One minute I was enoying the last of the summer sun, next I am struggling to speak through chattering teeth and coming to terms with the fact that shorts and a thin leather jacket just won't suffice. Seeing as though I haven't got the funds to splash out on a new coat I wore my vintage coat from a couple of years ago. Jimmy said he loved it, so it stays. ha.

Hello to all new followers - you beautiful people.

9 comments:

flotsam & flummery said...

Ahhh, that leopard print coat. Gorgeous.

Ray said...

looove your boots! and great shots and blog:)))

Cindy Gabriella said...

those pictures are amazing ! you look really gorgeous ! :D

Pink Stilettos said...

Great pictures! Love your boots :) xoxo

www.pink-stilettos.info

Raez said...

gorgeous! i lvoe the leopard and the hair flipping:)

xx raez

The Robyn Diaries said...

Alright fellow stalker, have tagged you in something on the old blog have a look :)

R x

Angelica said...

amazing pics! in love with 4th!



angystearoom.blogspot.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Omg, those pictures are so good!

Anonymous said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson