Thursday 18 November 2010

The Girl is Gone






Earlier this week my housemate Robyn and I went to see The Mystery Jets. I haven't seen them for quite a few months and had forgotten how lush they are to watch. The night was spent enjoying plenty of cheap wine fuelling joyful dancing. We had a ball and its got me so excited for XFM's Winter Wonderland gig in December. I'll be spending the next 4 weeks or so speculating who the special guest will be.
I have also finally managed to find a pair of leather trousers that I like. I say leather, I mean pleather, but for just over £25 I cannot say no. They're from Forever 21 and I will be ordering them tonight. Although my bank balance is urging me to put them away for Christmas, my heart says have them now.
Right now I am finishing a few last notes for my big presentation on Monday. Then I'm going to get ready to go meet my friends from home who are in town for the night. Its the perfect end to my working week.

2 comments:

The Robyn Diaries said...

I was clearly enjoying myself... alot :)

R x

Isquisofrenia said...

theres nothing better than be with amazing friends!!