Wednesday 24 November 2010

Blue Blood






More shoots for my housemate's uni portfolio. She heard the good news that she received distinction for all of her work. I couldn't think of someone who deserves it more.
I have been doing so much reading for university work and am starting to get my head round this essay that's due in a few weeks. A couple more books and articles and I feel I will be ready to put pen to paper, or fingers to keys anyway. Gone are the days when an assignment was a half hour job. I never knew how easy I had it during school.
Tomorrow I am heading home to Nottingham for a long weekend. Its going to be so nice to be back. Life seems so much more hectic in London. The thing I am looking forward to most is my mums home cooking. Never thought I would miss it, but it's my main reason for going home. That and alcohol prices which don't leave you broke.
Dear Gin, I'm sorry. I just don't think it will work with me living in London. We can still be friends though and catch up when I'm back in town. It will be like the good old days, I promise.
Yours, Lydia.
Tonights plans? Harry Potter with the housemates. Fabulous.

5 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

so cute! i love ur hat! and i just saw harry potter today! it was great, but u should also see Love and other Drugs. it was sooo good! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Chelsea-Jane said...

Cool Blog!

These photo's are lovely !
Great styling

Love xx

http://nancyjeanjanecloset.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

Great pics! I love the shots!

Cherry said...

Great photos, I love the Chanel logo on the fridge!

Serina said...

That's gotta be the coolest fridge ever haha! (in two ways of course...)