Wednesday 31 March 2010

Acceptance Speech









So I went to an interview for London College of Fashion and didn't hear back for 8 weeks. With 1200 applicants applying for 60 international places and 60 UK places I had ruled myself out and psyched myself into accepting my fate at Manchester, not a bad university by any means. But then yesterday something magical happened. I was accepted and I am going. This in itself made my day, week and life but it was hearing this on top of the news that The Libertines are reforming and performing at Leeds festival this year that has put me into such high spirits, nothing can dampen my mood these days. Please don't die or go to prison beforehand Pete, it would be very inconvenient for me.

These pictures are from the bike ride I mentioned, taken by my beautiful friend Hannah on her film camera.

dress from burska, shirt from a charity shop and the bags vintage.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love these pics! :) your styles is lovely!

xoxo

Minette

Georgia said...

You look amazing! Love love love film cameras, I just can't afford to develop the reels of film stacked in my room.. And congratulations!
It would be mine
Also, I'm going to Reading festival, fingers crossed they go!

brooke said...

ohmygod! congratulations, that is incredible! glad youre in such a good mood, theyre amazing :) but seriously, how good must your application have been! well done!

lovely pictures and lovely blue tongue :) xx

Claude said...

Sounds like a good week so far!! congrats!
I love your top knot too! :)
x

CL said...

Congratulations! and I love the film pictures. Film beats digital every time.

Laura said...

You are actually beautiful! You look so much like a real model it's unreal >:P Love your photos!

(^__^) www.tobesculpted.blogspot.com