Wednesday 9 December 2009

Hot New Wheels

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So I finally worked out how to make my pictures bigger. I think my brain actually hurts from all the HTML language. My boyfriend bought his first car and I was pretty excited to go for a ride in it. We managed to take a few photos inbetween drives around our local area. I have my college snow ball next week and I love my LBD that I've bought for it, I'll try to get some photos on the night, if I'm still stable after lots of wine and fun. In other exciting news, I have had an offer from my top choice; Fashion Buying at Manchester Uni here i come. Just need to get the grades now. Pressure.
Oh yeah and I'm wearing:
dress; H&M
jacket; gift from a friend
tights; Market stall
Shoes; Aldo

1 comment:

FashionFollowed said...

really love your shoes!