Monday 13 July 2009

All Things New

So I'm not even going on holiday this year yet I have bought another bikini. It's so beautiful though. Also bought a dress in the H&M sale. Its a sort of steel/navy colour with silver studs at the top. I also purchased some PVC esque trousers from Ebay. I couldn't be more excited for them to arrive, they should be here by Wednesday. After my last post and looking at the latest Chanel collection (big big love for Karl Lagerfeld) I had been searching for some like crazy. Should really get cracking on some outfit posts. College has just been getting in the way. Summer starts friday.
Hmm so I am in love with these Elie Saab couture shoes. Actually the whole of his latest couture collection is a dream.
vogue.co.uk
Pretty bad quality ~ apologies :)

No comments: